R0b0t Dance R0b0t Dance

you did nothing for this thing at all...

i use this kind of software for music and i used magix music maker....all you did was use robotica sample thing and tuned it by sliding some bars down and such.... you could at least try to use this by modifying it into a song... im sorry but u get nothing from me 0/5 0/10

Krachmaninoff -Wonderful World Krachmaninoff -Wonderful World

umm...

Ok first its an ok song. Won't say much about it but for one the vocals need alot of work....and some of the instuments don't really work for the mood. I like classical rock but this... ehh its alright. 5/10 3/5

Take On Me {happy Hardcore X} Take On Me {happy Hardcore X}

You know....

I can't believe it. This is one of the best remixs I heard. It's really good. I can't tell you to change anything and I am hard to impress and you my friend outdone yourself. Nothing I hear can beat this. You got some talent to make this kinda music.
keep going and keep making.

-neoloconick

Rave beat Rave beat

its alright but could use some work

its alright but the only thing i see is the song stoping at times and cant keep the melody up but over all its not that bad just needs a little tune up and its good like adding some more instruments and such gettin it to sound all together. its not bad for the total time of the song just need a little more work ^^ good luck and have fun

Illusion of Dreams (preview) Illusion of Dreams (preview)

Not bad at all

This song or preview as i should say is pretty well made it would be better in my opinion if u kept it at the bells and such. the beginning was good and so was the whole thing actuly. i think you did a good job at this keep at it and one day ull be a very nice song producer keep at it and have fun

gamerworld14 responds:

yeah, i like the beginning part also, i could probably make another song with just the bells and piano sort of like this one. thanks for the great review, i checked your stuff out too, and it is truly amazing.

saying that i could be a song producer really brightened my day, thanks!

SM64-Metal Mario Theme SM64-Metal Mario Theme

whoa nice!

dang now this brings back memories and good games great job it sounds exactly like it and i dont see anything rong with and u should keep on going with ur music ^^ 10/10 5/5

tonypacos responds:

Yeah same here especially where you have to fight bowser and i think i messed up one of my controllers when I was spinning him around. :)

CastleVania Aira of sorrow RMX CastleVania Aira of sorrow RMX

nice!

i have and played the game and i see were u are coming from and i love it ^^
good job 10/10 5/10 keep at it and keep going ^^

Madison - |=End Of The World=| Madison - |=End Of The World=|

now thats talent!

ok now this is music and i cant belive its u great sounds all played a great role in this work of art just go to show were there is talent there is music and u are beyond that i give it a 10 and a 5 very good work keep it up and keep going i hope to hear more of this. man im in total awe cuz its soo good now for me i cant sing...XD but anyway very good job and keep at it! ^-^

therottenmentos responds:

Hey Neo thanks for the review. And I will make more in the future. Send me messages if you need any help, and I'll try to help with any problems with audio or even flash... only some of flash. Because I dont do great with flash.

Darth Vaders march Darth Vaders march

DUDE!

HOLY HECK DUDE! now this is a great version of the theme now give me all u got XD
i cant wait if u make more star wars ones cuz just to say u got somer talent and u should keep going and not stop.
great one keep at it and make it happen^^

Monster Kill [DEMO] Monster Kill [DEMO]

hmm? not bad!

its pretty good and this is the kind of beat that i like if only itn was dan da dan cant thouch this XD.......
anyway good song cant wait for the full song! nice beats and such keep at it and wen u finsih i will really download it so at least ull have me^^